- In which episode does the station get a new engine?
- What episode were Roy and John held hostage?
- How many times has Chet been injured enough to be sent to the hospital?
- In what episode did John and Chet get high on marijuana & how?
- Which episode does Johnny deliver his first baby?
- What episode shows the guys practicing a dress-out drill ? Who is the slowest?
What's his penalty?
- In "The Game" what team number are Johnny and Roy?
- In "The Game" what does Roy do to Johnny in the shower?
- In "The Game" Mr. Anderson says his family was the only one in NJ
that got a Christmas card from where?
- How many episodes did Randolph Mantooth's brother play in? Which ones?
- What episode did Kelly Troup (I assume she is Bobby Troup's other, younger
daughter) play in?
- What episodes did Bobby Troup's daughter Ronnie play in?
- What ankle did Roy hurt during the basketball game?
- Who gets to drive the antique firetruck to the parade (which they never get to)
in "The Parade" ?
- What are the 4 hoses they use on the show?
- What does TKO mean?
- The English visitor refers to Americans as what?
- What do Roy and Johnny tell Morton that Chet fed them for lunch in "Crash
- In "I'll Fix It" who takes the motorbike apart? Who puts it back
- In "Daisy's Pick" three guys end up 'going out' with Daisy, where did
they end up? All three sustained injuries, who was injured and how?
- Why does Brackett blame himself for the accident in "Loose Ends"?
- What does Chet use to polish a nozzle in "Upward and Onward" ?
- Boot rides off on a snorkel truck in "Kids", in what episode does he
- What does Dr. Morton mistake a spider bite for in "Nurses' Wild"?
- Roy told his wife _____ (who) made great spaghetti?
- What food caused the botulism in "Botulism"?
- Where was the country couple from in "Music Mania" ? (The one with
the sick little boy.)
- Do Roy and Johnny wear briefs or boxers?
- In "The Mouse" where was the other engine company from that helped
them at the apartment fire and one of the men rescued John?
- What was the chef's real name in "Pressure 165"?
- Where did they put the IV in the alcoholic man in "Dinner Date"?
- How old is the girl that Johnny gets engaged to in "Details"? How
many kids does she have?
- In "Quicker Than the Eye" what do the guys tell Chet he can do for a
living (with bad eyesight).
- What does the apron that Johnny's wears while he does dishes in "Dealer's
- How much are Johnny and Roy accused in stealing in "Rip Off" and who
actually stole the money?
- Why was Johnny and Roy's previous paramedic lecturer brought into Rampart?
- In "Tee Vee" how much does the new T.V. cost the guys and how big is
- In what episode does Johnny get punched?
- What's the name of the Hamburger place in "Loose Ends" where Roy gets
the hamburger while Johnny fixes the fan belt on the squad?
- In what episode do we hear about "Brackettitis"?
- In which episodes have the firemen been mistaken for policemen?
You were right, those were easy, on to Level 2
Easy?...you people need to get a life!, click here for answers.